Matt & Nicky's Wedding
19th June 2021 | 3:00pm
The Loggia Room, York House,
Richmond Road, Twickenham, TW1 3AA
Followed by a celebratory meal at:
The Albany, 1 Queen's Road,
Twickenham, TW1 4EZ
- Pulled Jackfruit Taco, Radishslaw & Chipotle Dip (vegan)
- Manchego & Sweetcorn Fritters Sweet Chilli Jam (vegetarian)
- Haddock Fishcake, Watercress & Hollandaise Sauce
- Sri Lankan, Chickpea, Quinoa, Vegetable Curry, Raita & Flat Bread (vegan)
- Moving Mountain Burger, Vegan Cheese, Onion Chutney, & Fries (vegan)
- Aubergine Steaks, Freekeh Salad, Chickpea Chips & Pomegranate Dressing (vegan)
- Baked Hand Rolled Gnocchi, Mozzarella, Baby Spinach Walnuts & Artichoke Pesto (vegetarian)
- Pan Roasted Cod Fillet, Baby Leeks, New Pots, Egg, Parmesan & Dijon Mustard Dressing
- Chocolate & Cherry Brownie with Vegan Vanilla Ice-cream (vegan)
- Salted Caramel Crème Brulee Hazelnut Shortbread
- Baked Apple & Plum, Ginger Crumble, Vanilla Custard
There isn’t one! Wear what makes you happy. No need for formal wear. Matt says no ties and Nicky says no wide brimmed hats! Masks are compulsory for the ceremony.
The most convenient option is Travelodge, London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3QS which is a short walk from both the ceremony and meal venues.
York House Covid-19 Rules:
- All guests attending a Civil ceremony are required to wear face masks. Please note children under the age of 11 do not need to wear masks or those with medical conditions which prevent them from doing so.
- You will need to sanitise your hands on entry to York House with the gel provided.
- There is a one-way system in place so if you wish to use the toilet you must do so upon entry as there will be no return back through the building.
- Once the ceremony has concluded all belongings must be taken with you as there will be no re-entry into the ceremony room.
- If you are experiencing coronavirus symptoms, please do not attend the ceremony.
Gifts aren’t expected, but if you really must then any small contribution to our honeymoon would be welcome.
Alternatively, you could make a donation on our behalf to Greenpeace, Amnesty International or Animal Aid.
(Honeymoon contributions can be bank transferred to Natwest 62561650 Sort Code 55 50 39 or passed to the Best Man on the day. Please include your name with any transfer so we know who to thank)